macOS Support Essentials 10.13 is a three-day course that teaches the best ways to support macOS High Sierra users. The course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Register Now –
Who should attend
• People who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
• People who support Mac users
• macOS familiarity
• Basic computer navigation skills
What you’ll learn
• How to use macOS High Sierra tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS High Sierra
• macOS High Sierra features and functionality, including how to find more information
• How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.13 certification
Installation and Configuration
Update, Upgrade, and Reinstall macOS High Sierra, Set Up and Configure macOS, Use the Command-Line Interface, Use macOS Recovery.
Manage User Accounts, Manage User Home Folders, Manage macOS Security, Manage Password Changes with Keychain Access.
File Systems and Storage
Manage File Systems and Storage, Manage Encryption with FileVault, Manage Permissions and Sharing.
Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives, Manage System Resources, Use Metadata and Spotlight, Manage Time Machine.
Apps and Processes
Install Apps, Manage Documents, Manage and Troubleshoot Apps.
Manage Basic Network Settings, Manage Advanced Network Settings, Troubleshoot Network Issues.
Manage Network Services, Manage Host Sharing and the Personal Firewall.
Troubleshoot Peripherals, Manage Printers and Scanners, Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues.